GOLD STAR LACROSSE
2018 High School Indoor League
Want an opportunity to play with your high school teammates before the 2018 spring season? Get your team together, and join us at John Smith for a competitive indoor league!
WHERE: John Smith, Milford MA
WHO: High School Teams (9-12th grade)
WHEN: 7-Week League on Saturdays
January 27th, February 3rd, February 10th, February 17th, March 3rd, March 10th, March 17th
TIME: Game times range from 2-7pm
Each team plays in a 1-hour time slot each week
COST: $150/field player & $75/goalie
REGISTRATION: Click HERE
All players register individually. Team captains should send a complete roster to email@example.com. Team spot is secured once 14 players have registered.
- 8 v 8 format – 7 field players, 1 goalie
- Each game is 2 25-minute running halves with a 2 minute half time
- Each team should have a minimum of 14 players
- Don’t forget your goalie! Shot blockers used if needed
- Certified officials and scorekeepers
- All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthguard and proper footwear
- All players must have a valid US Lacrosse number for insurance purposes
- For final game, teams will be seeded for championships. Winners receive a prize!