2019 HIGH SCHOOL INDOOR LEAGUE
Want an opportunity to play with your high school teammates before the 2019 spring season? Get your team together, and join us at John Smith for a competitive indoor league!
*This program is full, as we have commitments from 12 teams (Franklin (2), Bishop Feehan (2), Natick (2), KP (2), Hopkinton, Mansfield. Cumberland (2))
WHERE: John Smith, Milford MA
WHO: High School Teams (9-12th grade)
WHEN: 7-Week League on Saturdays
1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/23, 3/2, 3/9, 3/16
TIME: Game times range from 2-5pm
Each team plays in a 1-hour time slot each week
COST:$150/field player & $75/goalie
All players register individually. Team captains should send a complete roster to email@example.com.
Team spot is secured once 14 players have registered. There are 10 total team spots available.
- 8 v 8 format – 7 field players, 1 goalie
- Each game is 2 25-minute running halves with a 2 minute half time
- Each team should have a minimum of 14 players
- Don’t forget your goalie! Shot blockers used if needed
- Certified officials and scorekeepers
- All players must have a stick, goggles, mouthguard and proper footwear
- All players must have a valid US Lacrosse number for insurance purposes
- For final game, teams will be seeded for championships. Winners receive a prize!