As a Phase II industry, we are excited to return to the field in June! We are committed to following all guidelines provided by our state and local authorities to ensure the safety of all participants. We are asking each player and parent to do the same: please read through the following guidelines and familiarize yourself with the protocols that you need to adhere to in order to participate this summer.
- Gold Star Lacrosse Return to Play_3
- US Lacrosse Return to Play
- MA.GOV guidance for phase II youth sports
Steps Players & Parents Need to Take in Order to Return to Gold Star Lacrosse Practice
- Each player must have a up-to-date US Lacrosse Membership. Please visit www.uslacrosse.org to check to see if you need to renew your US Lacrosse membership.
- Each player must complete the USLax_Gold Star_covid-waiver-1. Parents must sign for anyone under 18. You can print, fill out and scan back to us, or hand it in at your first practice.
- We will be sending out a summer practice schedule survey to each player. This will list the entire summer schedule for your age group. For each practice it will ask "Will the player attend this practice?" with the option of "Yes" or "No". Each player must fill this out to the very best of her ability. This is how we will take attendance, and it is how we will know who is coming to practice. In phase II, we will need to be in groups of 10, so knowing ahead of time how many players are coming is very important. We will send this to you once the summer practice schedule is confirmed.